***





Monday, January 3, 2011

My 200th Post

Yeah, you'd think this would be a happy post. But it's not going to be. I'm deflated. I feel hopeless and helpless. So much goes wrong in my life in 2010 and it's carrying over to 2011. I can't control all the crap that is going wrong and it's really eating at me. I hate it. My life, aside from my family, totally sucks and I'm not going to fake it. Can't something go good for once!?!?! I want to scream and cry. I must suck at living cause it's sucking the life out of me. Stupid life!

2 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Ashlie Dalton

:(
what can i do to help you? i hope 2011 is your year!!!

Kaycee

Im sorry. Life can be hard. Life is rough. We all have challenges. some harder then others. I believe every one will go through their share of hard times. Not to say you shouldn't complain. I am a believer of venting and getting off your chest. Don't fake happiness if your not.
But I know if you count your blessings, even if it's hard do it. Pray, fast, attend the temple. Even if you don't have the money, you need to pay tithing and fast offerings. I am sure you do all of those things, but for me I had times I didn't and things didn't go our way until we did.
I hope things go better. I am sure they will.