Blake saw a DIY kitchen on Pinterest made out of an entertainment center. So he dove right in and made one for his little princess :) I did the sewing-- not his forte :P
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
very very cute!
I love it! It's awesome!
Wow! I LOVE IT! WAY TO GO!
NO STINKIN' WAY!! That is the coolest thing ever. WOW that is sooo cute!!! I dont even know where to start. Great job you guys!
Very nice Blake! Well Done.
cute!!! it turned out fabulous.
Holy cow! That is awesome! You guys seriously rock!
Post a Comment