Wednesday, January 16, 2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
This is what my heart says everyday. We are working on getting approved to adopt. It's taken us FOREVER for the 2 of us to feel ready. Most people re-apply for adoption once their child is 1. For us, our plate was full of hospital time and job hunting. Gracie is now 3 years and almost 8 months old. We are almost approved for adoption. Hopefully by March. I feel so anxious and an urgency to get it completed. I don't know if it's because there's a baby soon or if it's because so many friends around me are getting chosen to adopt and I want our turn!! Anyway, I can't stay calm about it any more. I need us to get approved and I need that nursery to get completed!! Blake doesn't get the "nesting" and urgency I feel. But he's a guy! I want everything in place. I want everything ready. I want to start stocking up on diapers and formula! But Blake, being a boy and all, probably thinks once we get picked we can start doing that stuff. MEN lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Post a Comment