I wonder why I was chosen to be one who can't bear children. I'm not thinking WHY ME!!? As if feeling mad or resentful. I feel like adoption is unique and special and I wonder how I got to be so lucky to get to build my family this way.
On another note, I'm not exciting, perfect, or perhaps stand-out-ish. I'm plain ol me. I hope my family will stand out regardless and be chosen to adopt soon. As much as I am "just me" I feel my family is deserving of another little one.
My ramblings, my thoughts.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I can't imagine having to rely on someone else to 'feel like you were meant for them' to stand out in a sea of fish that might all be so much alike, but I have a feeling that you will stand out to that one person that does matter. It might take time, which is never a fun thing to wait on, but I know it will come. This baby will bless your lives greatly and I hope it is sooner rather than later. :) love you guys.
Post a Comment