Gracie loves:
dancing
singing
princess
mermaids
barbies
books
dresses
She is a happy, energetic, spunky sweet little girl.
I can't believe 4 years ago this magnificent young woman gave birth to the most precious little being in my life. I can't believe 4 years ago I became a mother. And all because of the most selfless act anyone could do. We love Jenna and will forever be grateful to her. We love Gracie with all our hearts. She is such a blessing.
She's 4!





















6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
this is adorable :)
So beautiful, Happy Birthday Sweet Gracie!! We love you.
What a cutie pie! I can't believe she will be 4. Happy Birthday Gracie!!
Happy Birthday Gracie!! We love you all the way from England! :)
Wow! I can't believe it's been 4 years already!
What a cute gale! The the story. Cute cute cute pictures
Post a Comment