I just love my husband so much. He is so sweet and sensitive. I love his cute personality. He and I have so much fun together and so much love for each other. I just wanted to post how grateful I am for him. He is such a hard worker. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He always puts me first. I wanna just sqeeze him right now!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
oh how nice and sweet. He is a good loving hubby!
great to hear hun! give him a squeeze from his mom too:)
That's so sweet. So nice that you got a good one.
Wow, how lucky can you get? I'm so envious!
AH HA! I seriously almost forgot about the 911 in chelsi's basement. oh gosh those were good times. I need to blog that.
Post a Comment