***





Friday, January 23, 2009

I hate this feeling

I don't know, maybe I'm the only one. But I have days where I feel emotionally awful! Today is one of those days. I don't have a reason, to my knowledge, for feeling this way. I just want it to go away. I feel fat. I feel ugly. I feel irritable. I feel like crying. I feel like screaming. I feel just plain depressed.

AH! I am leaving to go to the Draper Temple in less than 30 mins and I just want to bawl my eyes out. I don't even want to get ready.

I need more time with Blake. I wish he and I could get away for a weekend or a night.- but of course, that costs money.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!??? I don't understand myself right now.

7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Dahls

I have those days. Sometimes I have those weeks, I think. I think it comes with being home and alone a lot, for me anyway. You have a lot on your mind, too, and that can be hard to handle. Let it out girl...just let it out :)

The Hoveys

Wow, hon! You totally answered your problem yourself. You said you were having a really hard day and that you were going to the Draper temple. Open house, right? There's your answer. When you're feeling really bad go to the temple! Whenever Cam and I go to the temple he always has a hard time that day. It's Satan. He has miraculous power but going to the temple ALWAYS helps! Love you!

Denise Christiansen

oh dear hun, sounds like you need to re-read my blog about yourself.:) I actually have had a really trying day myself yesterday, but I am starting to get over it. I was hit by a truck so to speak. it's probably a hormone thing as well as Satan. He is sure pulling lots of tricks on me too! He knows I am headed for a wonderful experience in my new calling and he's trying to stop it, ruin it for me. let's not let him win k?
sure love ya!

Anonymous

Amanda, You're too beautiful and blessed to be feeling that way. You need to sit and make a list of all the wonderful things you have to be grateful for (and you have sooo many). We all have those days tho and they're not fun. I hope the temple excursion was worth it.
Luv ya, Gram Pete

Nat

As strange as it sounds, I often feel that way before going to the temple. I think it's Satan's way of trying to prevent us from going. Other than that, I always chalk it up to being a girl and leave it at that. It takes too much energy to delve into it all. So have a good cry and eat some chocolate, and know that the sun always comes up tomorrow! But I just read your next post, and it sounds like you're doing better. I'm glad!

The Daleys

Oh my little Amanda, I'm sorry you felt that way and especially sorry I made you come with me! I wish I would have read this before we left so I at least could have been sensitive to you and not just been all crazy. I love you and you are beautiful!

Kaylin

Its definately not just you, unfortunately I have these days too (ask poor ryan) Sorry that you did though. We really need to get together sometime its been ages.