I sent my files and pictures from my Endometriosis surgery to a Edno specialist in Oregon. Well, I got a letter back from him today. He told me that since my Fallopian Tubes are indeed blocked, there is nothing he can do for me. So I can't conceive unless it's via in vitro fertilization. I cried for a while while Blake held me. I'm so grateful for my sweet sweet husband. I really had high hopes that he could fix me and I'd be able to conceive with in the next 2 years or so. Well, God does have a very unique plan for me. I am just so happy Blake and I can still adopt :o)Saturday, April 18, 2009
Kinda sad...
I sent my files and pictures from my Endometriosis surgery to a Edno specialist in Oregon. Well, I got a letter back from him today. He told me that since my Fallopian Tubes are indeed blocked, there is nothing he can do for me. So I can't conceive unless it's via in vitro fertilization. I cried for a while while Blake held me. I'm so grateful for my sweet sweet husband. I really had high hopes that he could fix me and I'd be able to conceive with in the next 2 years or so. Well, God does have a very unique plan for me. I am just so happy Blake and I can still adopt :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
i'm sorry. that must have been hard to hear. you're being so strong! you'll get your baby, i'm sure of it! :)
Oh Amanda... I'm so sorry to hear that. I was really excited for you as well. Keep that positive attitude! You amaze me!
I am so sorry. I know exactly where you are. We are in the same boat. Adoption is a stressful crazy roller coaster- but once your baby comes and you get to take them to the temple with you...man! There is nothing better than that! We are fasting and praying for you guys today.
I am very sorry you had to heard that news. I hope you guys will get to adopt soon!!!!
oh darn! im so sorry hun! pooh. you two have been through sooo much! dont give up on the vit e, you never know. i think there's another mineral that dissolves scar tissue as well. you might want to go to mary's health shop by dans/dicks. there is a lady there that is very knowledgeable. i think her name is shar.
love you!!!
so, is in vitro where they go in and implant it in you? i didn't know that you could do that. are you guys going to or is it really expensive?
Ashlie, Yep that is what it is. We would like to do it. but yeah, it's expensive.
Post a Comment