Warning- if Jenna reads this PLEASE don't be freaked out... like I've told you before, I'm very open and so I do share what's on my mind if it's positive- and I think this is:
For some reason I woke up at about 4 am. Nothing caused me to wake, I just did. And my immediate thoughts were towards Jenna. I want to be friends with her so badly. I just care for her so much. She is so cool and so cute and so fun. I can't even imagine how hard it is to make the decision she is needing to make- whether to parent or place her sweet little baby she's carrying. It's interesting because I'm trying to decipher my feelings and how I feel is this- although I've NEVER been pregnant or in Jenna's shoes at all, a part of me feels her pain- if that is what she is feeling. I can't put my finger on it. I constantly find myself praying for strength beyond our own and for God to take away our worries and fears. If she happens to read this I hope she doesn't think I'm a complete weirdo. But I do want her to know- if this isn't too creepy- I love her, I love her like a sister or a friend I've had for years- even though we just met and only contacted each other a few times. She's just there, in my heart, and I want the best for her.



4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
you are so sweet! i think there are some similarities between unplanned pregnancies and infertility.
both sides are faced with something we never thought would happen to us.
we have to sincerely pray for guidance and direction to do what's best for our family, future, etc.
there's lots of tears involved for sure in both circumstances!
those are just a few off the top of my head. i'm sure more could be added.
you two are going to be great parents!
don't worry manda, there's not a whole lot you could say that would creep me out :) thank you for your thoughts and prayers, i know they give me added comfort and strength
you're a sweet heart! so kind and thoughtful towards others!
beautiful amanda! i love you and pray for you everyday. i feel good about this whole thing. i know it will be God's will. keep the faith!
Post a Comment