***





Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

I couldn't be more excited.
We are meeting a birth mom tomorrow. This is a dream come true!! SERIOUSLY! Blake and I are very excited to meet her. She is from Bountiful. She is due in June and having a girl. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Pray for us ok?!?! Thanks. I will share what goes on on my blog when I get home Wednesday night. HOORAY

16 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

About Me

I'm so excited for you guys. It was a year ago tomorrow that we met the birth mom of our daughter. I hope April 15th is your lucky day too!!

NJ

Amanda I am so so so excited for you. I will say lots of prayers.

Emily Scothern

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Jody and Lacey

I am so excited for you guys! Good luck!

Kaycee

woo hoo! Cant wait!

Anonymous

OH.MY.GOSH!!!!!! That is incredible news! I hope all goes well and she is the birthmom you've been praying for!
goos luck tomorrow, girl. i can't wait to read your blog! :)

Megan Gery

YAYAYAYAYAYAAY! tHAT'S GREAT! You'll be in our prayers!

The Viewer

Thanks guys. Andrea!! That is sooo cool. We will see if April 15th is our lucky day too. hooray!

Haley+Salesi

Wahoooooooooo!!!! Oh so exciting, words cant express how happy i am for you guys, good luck tomorrow... prayers are deff with you two.. or should I say THREE!!! :)xx

Brittany Marie

Wow, that's amazing! Good luck!

Jenny Lou

Good Luck you two! I am so happy for you and I know everything will work out for the best. :) We'll keep you in our prayers.

Hoenes Family

I can't wait to hear how it goes. I will pray for you for sure!

The Dahls

Wonderful!!! We'll pray hard! I can't wait to hear all about it!

linnylou

Oh I'm so excited for you! AHH! Congrats and I hope all goes well!

Shannon

So fun tonight guys! Tomorrow will be great!

Nat

Oh I'm so excited for you - I almost cried when I read your post! Woohoo! I hope all goes well.