***





Friday, February 12, 2010

Bath Time!!

Gracie is 8 months old, as of February 1st. She was really enjoying her bath today.
Gracie is soooo cute. She clicks her tongue on the roof of her mouth.
She's really good at kisses. She presses her lips together and makes a kissy noise.
She isn't crawling... she rolls and kicks a lot but she isn't close to crawling.
She is a flirt and a show off. I just love it!! She talks all the time and is super smiley and laughs at everything!!




9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

Very adorable littl gale!

It's Me...shell

Cute! I love it when they just talk. I think I like Oliver's baths more than he does. Probably because it knocks him out and he sleeps for 8 hours at night.

Chelsi

SOOOO freakin cute i love that bath thing!!! Where did you get it! Oh I love my Grace face!!! she is so cute! LOVE IT

The Daleys

What a doll!

The Barneys

She's just so cute.

Jenn

I just love her smile with those cute chubby cheeks!

Corinne

oh, she is so cute. I wanted to come see you over the weekend when you were at Grandma's, but we have all been sick. I thought you would appreciate the fact that I stayed away. Gracie is growing so fast. I love bathtime!!!

Denise Christiansen

What fun times. It's such a joy to see her so happy and growing and to hear your joy with her in your life!!
What a tootie pie !

Nat

Oh, she is so beautiful! I love her smile - she just radiates joy. What a cutie!